Welcome to the Fishbourne Flat Fives website, The Fishbourne Flat Five 2015 dates will be available soon.
ONLINE ENTRY and POSTAL FORMS will be available soon
The Fishbourne Flat Five is one of the most picturesque, scenic and flat cross country races on the south coast for runners and walkers.
The race is held in Memory of Beckie and Lucy Hassell who were tragically killed in a car accident in October 2005.
Please sign up below to our newsletter to get the latest information on this years race and the results afterwards.
Online Entry will again hopefully be available this year as we strive to cut down on paperwork ! We will be using PayPal for electronic payment (Paypal, or any Credit/Debit Card), although you can still enter the old fashioned way by post!
This years beneficiary is to be announced soon
Just as importantly, The Fishbourne Flat Five Team needs help and assistance to run the Fishbourne Flat Five smoothly, so if you or anyone you know can spare some time either in advance or on the day itself, please let us know. You can help out in the following ways:
· Pre-event administration (eg assisting the committee with co-ordinating helpers)
· Marshalling (eg car parking, race, walk)
· Taking photos around the event
· Helping out on the start desk (eg handing out runners numbers, taking entry money and forms from people who enter on the day)
· Helping out on the walk finish line (eg handing out certificates and medals and lots of cheering!)
· Manning water stations around the route
· Sponsorship (eg water, children’s medals and certificates)
This really is a wonderful opportunity for the whole community to come together and a very exciting prospect that is made even more special by the fact that the children themselves would play a very big part in helping to ensure that the legacy of Beckie and Lucy will long continue.
So please, if you can help in any way, or you would like to know more, the Fishbourne Flat Five Team would love to hear from you.
Please use the Contact Us to get in touch.
The fishbourneflatfive team